EDITORIAL POLICY 2021-2022
CIRIEC-España revista de economía pública, social y cooperativa (CIRIEC journal of public, social and cooperative economy) will prioritise the publication of articles on the following subjects:
- The social economy and the policies for economic recovery and reconstruction
- Social third sector models and welfare regimes
- Social economy and trade unionism
And also on:
- The Social Economy and the COVID19 crisis: impact and response
- The Social Economy and ecological transformation: sustainable development and circular economy
- The Social Economy and the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
- The collaborative economy and platform cooperativism in the era of digital disruption: new challenges and opportunities.
- Agricultural associations and agricultural processing companies.
- The social economy, the rural world and depopulation.
- Social Economy, youth, entrepreneurship and university
- New theories and approaches on Social Economy, Solidarity Economy, Third Sector and Social Enterprises. Relationship of Social Economy with Social Innovation, CSR, Economy for the Common Good and social entrepreneurship.
- Evaluation of the social and economic impact of the social economy. Monetisation of social value. Theories and empirical results
- Social Economy in international perspective: statistics and national studies. Internationalisation of the social economy
- Social Economy and the co-creation and co-production of public services: health, education, social services and care services.
- Social Economy and gender perspective
- Denaturalisation, tensions, transformation and regeneration of Social Economy entities.
- Generational change, family cooperatives and the Social Economy
- The new generation of public policies aimed at the Social Economy and cooperatives
- The new generation of laws on social economy entities at state and regional level: worker-owned and worker-owned companies, the third social sector and voluntary sector
- Training and education in Social Economy and Cooperativism
- The role and impact of the Social Economy in territorial development processes.